Nautical

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

JOB FAIR Season!

Job fairs. Man those things are hectic. So far I have attended two this summer. The first one was pretty much a waste. There were no jobs to be found in the district. I found myself impressing administrators for no reason. I chalked it up as practice for my next job fair. Job fair number 2 was 45 minutes away from my home and it made it there with plenty of time to spare. I found this job fair to be more successful because of the fact that there were actually job positions available. I know that I may be at a disadvantage because I am not fully certified yet but that will definitely NOT stop me from attending these fairs and making my best impressions. I feel that I have the ability to land a job and I am the best candidate for the position. I am currently composing an email to the principal of one of the elementary schools that I interviewed with and I will calling an assistant principal of another at her request. I was also approached by a principal of a middle school and the assistant principal of a high school and they requested that I speak with them and leave my resume. I believe that something good will happen this summer. I'm just waiting for it to occur. Like I said, I'm on my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment