Nautical

Monday, June 20, 2011

Books, Books, and more books

This book captured my eye especially since it is a nonfiction story written about the state that I live in and specific cities that I have also resided in. However, I never expected for this book to feature someone I actually know. As I read this story a certain name jumped out at me and I recognized it as being someone that I have personally had the opportunity to work with. After reading the account about this particular person, I was in awe at what he had accomplished. I knew he was a special person but I never realized just how special he really was. This made me even more honored to have had the chance to work with him and I definitely hope that I can work for him sometime in the future. My hat goes off to him. 
Now I'm off to read and revamp my library of children's books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment