Nautical

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 = New Beginnings

So 2012 is finally here and I am so excited. I will be starting my new job on Monday and my second semester of Grad school begins on Wednesday. Bring on the sleepless nights.... I'm going to try to keep it with this blog and write more about my teaching journeys. My time as a middle school teacher was short-lived but I am thankful that I was given that opportunity. Next week marks my return to ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! That's right...I'm going back and I'm ecstatic! I finally landed a job in the district that I've been praying to get into. I am the new Special Education Resource Teacher for grades 5/6. I have thoroughly enjoyed my break but I am ready to get into some type of routine before I get too lazy. This is a year of new beginnings for me and I'm ready to make the most of it.  Did I mention I have always wanted to be a resource teacher? Back to enjoying my weekend. Apartment hunting in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment