Nautical

Thursday, July 28, 2011

July Update

I have had a looooong month but thankfully it is almost over. The GRE test no longer hangs over my head and I am proud to say that I did very well on it. I not only made higher than what I needed but I also exceeded my own expectations. I am keeping up with the reading of The Book Whisperer and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I am also enjoying my new found hobby of blogging and using the website Pinterest. I am sad to say that one of my favorite blogs has apparently been shut down. I loved reading Apple and Pencil Skirts and I will definitely miss it. I hope she comes back to the blogging world :(

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie! I'm still here and I'm happy to be reading your blog as well! Congratulations on the GRE! I'm glad that it went really well for you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be OK for me when I take it on Saturday. I'm curious to know what your career goals are in special education. I was also thinking about reading The Book Whisperer--I definitely want to read it now! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you as my first follower and I'm really glad you're still here. I have always wanted to work with juvenile delinquents in the school system and I am also interested in Educational Psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your interests sound similar to mine. I've always been more drawn to working with kids who have been deemed difficult for whatever the reason. I hope it all works out and I'm excited to read along!

    ReplyDelete